For obvious holiday periods (Bank Holidays, Christmas, Easter and May through to September) you are advised to book in advance prior to travel to avoid disappointment.
Inspection of our boarding kennels & cattery is very much welcomed but only by prior arrangement.
- All dogs boarded must hold a current vaccination certificate and have been inoculated against Distemper and Hardpad plus Parvo-Virus within the last 12 months. Inoculation against Infectious Bronchitis (Kennel Cough) is also required.
- All cats boarded must hold a current vaccination certificate and have been inoculated against feline influenza and feline enteritis within the last 12 months.
- First time stays are only accepted for boarding when they arrive in the morning. This really helps your pet to settle during the daytime hours and get used to their new surroundings.
- We recommend that owners bring familiar bedding and or toys to help your pet to settle into the kennels.
- If your pet is on any special diet or special medications these will also need to be supplied.
Daily Boarding Charges for Dogs
- €18.00 per dog per night
- €32.40 per night (for two dogs from the same household sharing).
- €45.90 per night (for three dogs from the same household sharing).
Daily Boarding Charges for Cats
- €11.00 per cat per night.
- €19.80 per night (for two cats from the same household sharing).
- €28.05 per night (for three cats from the same household sharing).